[ANN] CategoricalSMLoader on SqueakMap

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Dec 6 18:21:12 UTC 2002

On Friday 06 December 2002 09:22 am, PhiHo Hoang wrote:
> Hi Bijan,
>
>     I am trying to do some simple arithmetic
>     on 'CategoricalSMLoader' but the numbers
>     don't add up.
>
>     What are the numbers like these:
>
>         Maturity level (0)
>             Bleeding edge (11)
>             Alpha (9)
>             Beta (31)

There are categories. Some have sub-categories, some don't.
Because of the way the web interface to SM works, you can declare that
a package belongs to a category that happens to have subcategories.

So the above means that no one made the mistake of selecting "Maturity
level" for a category, and that it has some subcategories that *do*
have entries in them.

On the other hand, there are entries *and* categories under
Entertainment.

>     Other than that, I like to set 'CategoricalSMLoader'
>     as my default SM loader, how can I do it ?

What do you mean by "default SM loader"? There isn't such a thing, as
far as I know.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com