Croquet alpha release(s?)

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Fri Dec 6 19:21:46 UTC 2002

Hi David,

>  I have never seen game design done this way.
> Speed comes from architecture.
> Anyone that tries to build a fast system and then
> fit an architecture to it will never ship a game.

    I believe so. Maybe whoever wrote/said
    about those 3 steps had the cheek firmly
    against the tounge and I  took it too literally.
    ( Just like I took gamma for gamma,
      though obviuosly it is pre-alpha. :-)

    I sincerely wish that you are not irritated.

    Full diclosure, my gaming experience
    does not go any futher than FreeCell ;-)
    let alone designing game and game engine.

    Thanks for all the hard work that you
    and the team had put into Croquet.

    I am looking forward to the next release of Croquet.

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.