The point

Stefan Champailler schampailler at easynet.be
Fri Dec 6 20:01:42 UTC 2002

Dear All,

I use commonly the x @ y expression to set a point in 2D. Unfortunately,
I still don't know how to access the X or Y value, in particular. How
can I do that ?

Morph seems very slow. For example, displaying 30 rectangle and asking
the to step every 20milisec brings the Squeak VM down. Is that normal or
is it just because I coded things naively (I must admit it's pretty
naive up to now, I'm still trying to understand what smalltalk is about)

Thank you for any answer.

stF

PS: Thanks to however answered my question about stepTime ! I just
didn't realize that SmallTalk is pure object, and therfore, I just had
to redefine the stepTime to get it working like I want !