Weird DVS behaviour

Derek Brans brans at nerdonawire.com
Sat Dec 7 07:03:56 UTC 2002

Something has gone out of wack.  I'm noticing the following:

I have a package in the list called "Seaside2".  However, all the
Seaside categories begin with "Seaside".
I have two packages that I just created which are not filing out...
their extension methods (methods in other classes) are filing out but
that's about it.  Asterixes do not appear beside these renegade packages
when I modify them.
Other packages appear to be behaving normally.

Thanks,
Derek

Nerd on a Wire: Web and Information Solutions
Website Design - Database Systems - Site Hosting
604.874.6463
mailto:info at nerdonawire.com
For more information, visit http://nerdonawire.com