[ANN] StarBrowser v4 on SqueakMap

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Dec 7 09:52:44 UTC 2002

Hey Ned, Roel, I just started playing with the SB, it is wonderful!!!

I love the integration, I love the SM view, I love having some way to
view XML in Squeak (though that specifically makes everything very slow
and I'm not sure I understand what I'm seeing, might be better if it
also showed the actual literal XML included in the right side pane).

I love the idea of putting application specific menu items in the
SystemWindow menu, now I know where to put RB's undo redo options...

Other issues -
* Get a DNU when I try to add an expression, specifically when I try to
name it, because String DNU #ifEmpty:. Let me guess, you're usually
using the RB when you work on it ? ;-)
* Get a walkback when I bring up a menu on the items in the "configure
services" window.
* Didn't understand what I'm supposed to do in configure services and in
the edit expressions windows. Balloon help maybe, with a url?

Daniel