[ANN] StarBrowser v4 on SqueakMap

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sun Dec 8 20:24:32 UTC 2002

On Sunday 08 December 2002 12:11 pm, Alain Fischer wrote:
> Tanks for these improvment of StarBrowser.

You're welcome!

> I was able to edit XML data but not HTML, how it work ?

It works just like XML (which is to say incompletely: you can't add or
remove nodes). This is because it's the same code.

Did you load the HTMLParser package first?

> One thing I have found hard to understand is that some menu are
> accessed through
> the red halo menu and other are accessed through the contextual
> menu. Why not having only the contextual menu ?

What are you accessing via the red halo menu? I never use it with the
StarBrowser. Is there something there that's needed in normal
operation?

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com