[WinCE] VM for Handheld PC 2000?

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Mon Dec 9 00:12:47 UTC 2002

Yoshiki,

I tried out the new VM, but with no luck.  I double-tapped the VM exe, it
opened up an open file window, I selected an image and then a window about
setting memory size popped up.  On the left side of the screen, there
were three grey bars, labeled "Set memory size:" "Set main memory:" and
"Set backing store:" with a place to enter the sizes below the second two.
I entered some numbers and tried hitting enter, but nothing happened.  On
the right hand sidew of the screen, there was nothing drawn, it was just
white.  I tried tapping around to see if perhaps there as a button there
but not showing to engqage the VM, but no luck.

Am I missing something, or is this a bug report? :)

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "civilization is a limitless multiplication of
                unnecessary necessities."                :: mark twain