[ANN] StarBrowser v4 on SqueakMap

Roel Wuyts roel.wuyts at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Dec 9 09:40:10 UTC 2002

Yes, that was more or less what I wanted to do. But I haven't found the
time time yet.

Note that it is another reason for having different names, since
calling such a beast a intentionalExtentionalClassification is really
too much :-)

So, let's open a call: I invite everybody to propose names for what is
now called extentional and intentional classifications. Then we can see
whether anything comes out of this. So, all of you good English
speakers with good ideas: give it a try!

On Saturday, December 7, 2002, at 06:07 PM, Ned Konz wrote:

> On Saturday 07 December 2002 08:49 am, Stephane Ducasse wrote:
>> Roel wanted to have also mixed classifications with a part computed
>> and a part  enumerated.
>
> Yes, I've been thinking about this too. The ordering of adds and
> deletes might be tricky, unless you just keep an ordered collection
> of deltas, i.e.
>
> Recent Submissions
> removeAll: classes starting with I
> addAll: recent method submissions
> removeAll: method submissions not in the current change set
>
> --
> Ned Konz
> http://bike-nomad.com
> GPG key ID: BEEA7EFE

Roel Wuyts                                                   Software
Composition Group
roel.wuyts at iam.unibe.ch                       University of Bern,
Switzerland
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~wuyts/