Squeak Map is COOOOoooool

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Mon Dec 9 14:34:40 UTC 2002

On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, Stephane Ducasse wrote:

[snip]
> I know _ is cool because we can type less......................
[snip]

I'd like to see a study as to whether the amount of typing devoted to
*discussing* the _ controversy offsets the reduction in typing made
possible by _, and how it redistributes the typing burden......and whether
the majority of the gap is filled with spurious, though pregnant, '.'s....
:)

Cheers,
Bijan "Future Director of the Centre For Advanced Bickering" Parsia.