MP3 authoring in squeak?

Jason Dufair jase at dufair.org
Mon Dec 9 14:53:50 UTC 2002

I'm currently actively working on Ogg Vorbis support for squeak.  I've
gotten the vorbis libraries to compile under the Win32 Squeak compile
environment and now just need to write some slang to get the two to talk
(I'm going the plugin route rather than the FFI route).  I'm planning
only on decode support for starters (since that's all I need for my
jukebox anyway), but it wouldn't be difficult to add encoding support as
well.  I'll let everyone know when I have anything that's even alpha
quality.

Jason Dufair - jase at dufair.org
http://www.dufair.org/
"I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an
exception."
--Groucho Marx