[Q] NetModel 0.004 on SM

David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 9 17:44:00 UTC 2002

On Friday 06 December 2002 13:41 pm, Ned Konz wrote:

>You don't have to use NCBasicShapeMorph as a superclass to use
>Connectors.  Any Morph will accept connections.
>So you could have used (for instance) a RectangleMorph, or an
>EllipseMorph, or a SketchMorph, or whatever.
>
>The SketchMorph (or NCSketchMorph, which plays better with the
>APAdjuster) is a good choice for snazzy looking shapes that just sit
>there, or you can add submorphs for interactivity.

If I go into the class/method browser and edit the class definition for
NetHost to use a different superclass (deleting all the instances
first), I can no longer save the project.  It just hangs while it's
collecting the resources.  I have tried this a number of times to
narrow it down to just this change, and tried both NCSketchMorph and
SketchMorph.  What am I doing wrong here, or what is the right way to
do this?