[ALPHA] Merchandise

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Mon Dec 9 19:44:10 UTC 2002

On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 01:29:42PM -0600, Aaron J Reichow wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Marcus Denker wrote:
>
> > I've set up an account at cafepress.com
>
> I'd love a Squeak tshirt! I've been planning on making a Cafepress store
> for ages, just never got around to it.  I'd like a shirt with a bigger
> squeak logo- centered on the chest perhaps? How about one with a witty
> comment on the back, perhaps a quote from Alan?

I've added a t-shirt with the logo centered, but no quote yet (somehow
the gimp fonts look awful...).

Some years ago there was a Squeak T-shirt with the "predicting the
future" quote. Maybe that artwork is available somewhere?

But I added some stuff featuring Tim's great SantaMouse, have a look
at
    http://cafeshops.com/squeakev

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de