[ANN] StarBrowser v4 on SqueakMap

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Dec 9 20:15:32 UTC 2002

Hi ned

some feedback about the names of the item:
	add list... is strange
	add expression...

may
	add group
	add computed group

then if I had add list... then cancel I got still an empty list

I think that we should clarify the ui vocabulary because we have
when I select a red classification asExtensional

When we were brainstorming on SB, we come up with the idea that when
you are programming
we have one point of attention (we called it King), and we have the
collaborators or
utilities classes that constitute the King's court. Ideally we would
like to
be able to select a class and get its court automatically beased on
some simple type inference, but not the "people".

I think that getting rid of the class categories in the inside browsers
would be good.
we could have default classifications named classes, classes categories
for browsing the complete system.

to continue on the concept of the king we wanted to have one browser
accepting (on demand)
all the other spawned browsers such as senders, implementors,
inspectors, (you mentioned that we could do that but I could figure out
how)
The idea was that we wanted to have one browser as point of focus.

Stef