Which plugins?

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon Dec 9 23:10:40 UTC 2002

"Andreas Raab" <andreas.raab at gmx.de> is claimed by the authorities to have written:

> Yes, some of the plugins currently must be builtin. Call it sloppiness -
> since I always build VMs with everything builtin I hardly find the time
> to go over everything and fix those references.
Jason it sounds like you've been handed a perfect opportunity to make a
valuable contribution to the world of Squeak ;-)

For example, you might like to move
platforms/win32/vm/sqWin32Directory.c to
platforms/win32/plugins/FilePlugin/sqWin32Directory.c

tim
A fault tolerant system must report the faults even as it tolerates them.