compile vm on linux

Jason Dufair jase at dufair.org
Tue Dec 10 05:23:22 UTC 2002

Hi all -

I'm trying to compile a VM on my RedHat 7.2 box and am having some
success but seem to be running into a jam with the OpenGL calls.  I've
told VMMaker(Tool) to build B3DEnginePlugin and B3DAcceleratorPlugin,
but when it goes to link the whole shebang together, I'm getting various
"undefined reference to 'glGetError'" and the like.  I've installed
Mesa-devel rpm (3.4.2-10, to be exact).  Is there something else I need?
 I can compile without these plugins, but then I'm getting primitive
failures at various points as I work in a 3.4alpha image.  Thanks for
any help.

Jason Dufair