[Q] NetModel 0.004 on SM

David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 10 17:36:13 UTC 2002

On Monday 09 December 2002 08:03 pm, Ned Konz wrote:
>On Monday 09 December 2002 07:46 pm, David Faught wrote:
>> If I go into the class/method browser and edit the class
>> definition for NetHost to use a different superclass (deleting
>> all the instances first), I can no longer save the project.  It
>> just hangs while it's collecting the resources.
>
>Hmm...
>
>I can't get my system to hang. I made a SketchMorph subclass, saved
>it
>with a couple of live objects, changed the superclass to
>NCSketchMorph, deleted the objects, made new ones, and saved again
>with no problems.

Yes, this is definitely something in the NetModel 0.004 project.  I
blew away the project and started a new one, futzed with a dual change
sorter for a while to bring the classes and methods forward, and then
had no problems making the new changes and saving the new project.  Not
that I like that solution ...