[ALPHA] Merchandise

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Tue Dec 10 19:10:22 UTC 2002

Marcus,

At work here I have Photoshop 6, and the text looks quite uncrappy
relative to the GIMP.  Let me know what you want it to say, the font (or a
general idea of the kind of font), a size (x at y in pixels or inches/cm and
I can generate some images and send them your way.

What kind of quote would appeal to Squeakers for a tshirt?

The Kay invent the future quote? something slandering C++ or Java? While
I'm usually up to C++ or Java bashing, I vote for a quote with a positive
note.

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "A weed is just a plant whose virtures have not
                     yet been discovered."            :: r. w. emerson