Breaking up the image

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue Dec 10 18:48:34 UTC 2002

Open up one of my explorers, and
self at: #FileList
yields -
an IdentitySet(#Time #FileStream #FileDirectory #CRDisplayProperties
#Preferences #Wonderland #OrderedCollection #FileList #ArchiveViewer
#ProportionalLayout #StandardSystemView #View #StringHolder
#BorderedSubpaneDividerMorph #PluggableListMorph #FillInTheBlank
#ChangeSorter #PluggableButtonMorph #PluggableTextView #ZipArchive
#PluggableButtonView #WonderlandEditor #SimpleServiceEntry
#StandardFileMenu #WindowColorSpec #Date #AlignmentMorph #LayoutFrame
#Cursor #Color #ParagraphEditor #Array #ChangeList #CRDictionary #String
#WriteStream #SARInstaller #Clipboard #PluggableListView
#PluggableTextMorph #FileContentsBrowser #SelectionMenu #SystemWindow
#ServerDirectory)

Of which, at a glance, these I find hard to justify:
- SARInstaller
- ArchiveViewer
- ZipArchive
- CRDictionary
- CRDisplayProperties
- ChangeList
- ChangeSorter
- WonderlandEditor
- Wonderland
- FileContentsBrowser

<plug>It's really easy to get this sort of information using
SpaghettiTracer. </plug>

Daniel