[BUG] SeesColor Tile gone?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Dec 11 03:02:56 UTC 2002

Scott,

I think perhaps the Right Way (tm) to handle this would be not to show a
continuous readout in the viewer. The #color:sees: test doesn't show
anything and I don't think that  any of the other complex tests would
really have to (yes, I absolutely understand that the performance hit is
not acceptable here). It's nice if you can see the value in the viewer
but it is not essential. Or perhaps we could put in something like "???"
that only shows the value when you explicitly ask for it (e.g., do some
interaction like clicking on it).

Cheers,
  - Andreas