Breaking up the image

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Dec 11 06:13:39 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 10 December 2002 10:48 am, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:
> Of which, at a glance, these I find hard to justify:

I think this is just sloppiness (some of which was on my part) and/or
caution:

> - SARInstaller

I thought I got rid of that. I'll have to look around; I thought I had
it registering.

> - ArchiveViewer

There is no reference from FileList to ArchiveViewer in my image.

> - ZipArchive

There is no reference from FileList to ZipArchive in my image.

> - CRDictionary

In a method category called "obsolete methods"; perhaps this means
something?

> - CRDisplayProperties

Also in a method category called "obsolete methods".

> - ChangeList

From FileList>>browseRecentChanges, which nothing calls in my image.

> - ChangeSorter

from FileList>>fileIntoNewChangeSet, which I also don't think is
called.

> - WonderlandEditor
Also in a method category called "obsolete methods".

> - Wonderland
Also in a method category called "obsolete methods".

> - FileContentsBrowser
One ref is in a method category called "obsolete methods".
The other has the change from Stephane that you commented on.

So who wants to clean all this up?
--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com