Funding

Anthony Hannan ajh18 at cornell.edu
Fri Dec 13 04:41:28 UTC 2002

Thank you Dan!  This is great to get your support.  I will definitely
take you up on writing a recommendation for me.  Do you think Georgia
Tech is the best place for Squeak work?  Would you recommend anywhere
else?

Dan Ingalls <Dan at SqueakLand.org> wrote:
> It might be worth writing a specific message to Ian about this.  He knows what you're capable of and I think he has some sway in university programs.  From my selfish point of view, we NEED someone connected to Ian and devoted to finishing projects.  Let me know if you would like this suggestion to come from me.

I would gladly team up with Ian.  And I would appreciate you initiating
the suggestion.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Anthony