Funding

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Dec 13 09:35:35 UTC 2002

Hi anthony

You should try to postulate to some PhD positions around the world.
look at the SEWORLD mailing list. Here we filled up our positions (you
woke up too late
too bad), we may have positions but this is uncertain now and not
before one year.

Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/