HTML-Template-Engine

Chris Burkert christian.burkert at s2000.tu-chemnitz.de
Sun Dec 15 22:19:06 UTC 2002

Hi

I'm searching for something like Smarty in PHP is. Is there an
equivalent in Squeak ?

I also worked with the template.inc from PHPlib which uses Re (RegEx)
and it is only 350 lines of code with comments, so I tried Re in Squeak,
to port this class, but I got some errors with Re itself (the Plugin
compiled without errors). I loaded Re from Squeakmap and compiled the
Plugins from ~piumarta (Unix).

regards
            Chris Burkert
Student of applied Computer Science at Chemnitz University of Technology
      http://www.chrisburkert.de/            chbu at hrz.tu-chemnitz.de