crash in 3.4.0b2 with croquet (help needed)

Robert Withers rwithers12 at attbi.com
Mon Dec 16 03:30:01 UTC 2002

Alan,

IIRC, this works under windows.  It really makes for a fast restart,
too.  :)    I demoed croquet on an Apple 22" Cinema Display yesterday
and it was so sweet.  People walking by were drawn to it, asking me
what it was and so on.   This must be squeak's killer app when a simple
demo of it is so magnetic.

cheers,
rob