Q: Does morphic 'touchesA' work?

Cheryl Denise Seals seals at csgrad.cs.vt.edu
Mon Dec 16 19:12:02 UTC 2002

Hi Karl,

How does touchesA work?

I used it and when it does fire it spawns a message not understood error
dialog. So I have used colorSees instead.

I will get the 3.4beta and try it today...
Thanks Cheryl
Cheryl D. Seals
Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University

When you reach with all you have,
nothing is out of range.

McBryde Hall 565    Office 231-3986
	     102    Lab    231-2756