[Esug-list] Smalltalk Jobs: converting 3.0 -> 7.0 (india)

eliot at parcplace.com eliot at parcplace.com
Mon Dec 16 19:18:49 UTC 2002

Hi Stef,

	why are they chosing 5i.1?  Its relatively buggy compared to 5i.3 or 5i.4.  If you have any influence with the people planning the port could you suggest to them they target 5i.3 or 5i.4?  They are in danger of completing the port late in the support cycle for 5i.1.  We will drop support for 5i.1 at some point and 5i.3 and 5i.4 are much higher quality releases than 5i.0 and 5i.1.