How to interactively get a pathname

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Dec 18 17:16:42 UTC 2002

Hi

I would like to let the user save the contents of a workspace in the
directory
of his choice. Is there a way to do that simply? (I do not want to code
a file list browser).
Is there a way to use the file list for that? (I looked but I could not
find that).
Having this kind of widget would be really good because now there are
lot of place in squeak where we can save files but we cannot specify
with a suer interface a path.

Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/