Automatic selection of '--all--'

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Dec 18 20:01:44 UTC 2002

Hi guy

I found the way of VW (not the default in the current version but you
can set it this way)
really good. When you do not select a category you see all the methods.
This way you have both behavior. You have to select a real category to
enter your method
but you everything ***without*** clicking :)

Stef