Automatic selection of '--all--'

tblanchard at mac.com tblanchard at mac.com
Wed Dec 18 21:10:29 UTC 2002

Quick suggestion - why don't you toss up a quickie popup menu when
"all" is selected and make the user select a category (including create
new).  Sort of like what you get when you've mistyped a variable name
and you get a popup with a list of likely candidates.  That would seem
to be the most likely solution to guarantee properly categorized
methods.

The problem with "as yet unclassified" is that folks often don't go
back to clean up.