[Q] RePlugin

Chris Burkert christian.burkert at s2000.tu-chemnitz.de
Thu Dec 19 15:47:30 UTC 2002

Hello

My question is how to get subelements of a Match. In some other
languages I was used to get this via () and access this in the returned
array. In Squeak it seems to me that there is some different behaviour.

re _ '<!--\s*INCLUDE\s+(.*)\s*-->'.
st _ 'foo <!-- INCLUDE ../path/to/file.tpl--> bar'.
(st reMatch: re) inspect

This way I can allow to split a HTML-Template-File in more than one. But
how do I get the path without the comment around ?

thanks for help
            Chris Burkert
Student of applied Computer Science at Chemnitz University of Technology
      http://www.chrisburkert.de/            chbu at hrz.tu-chemnitz.de