Bencmarking image

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Fri Dec 20 17:21:32 UTC 2002

Hey everyone!

I was wondering about comparing performance of a Jornada 720 to an iPAQ
36xx and 39xx.  So, eventually my thoughts wondered to the idea of making
a wee MVC image with a bunch of different benchmarks and a fileformat to
email me for compiling it all.

This will be quite easy to do on a majorshrunk 3.0 image.  My question for
everyone is what benchmarks do we want on it?

I would be greatful if anyone sent me code for any benchmarking that's not
in the image- there is macroBenchmark (right?) and tinyBenchmarks.  I'm
interested in bencmarks that test graphics, CPU, and memory speeds.

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "corporation, n: an ingenious device for obtaining individual profit
          without individual responsibility."        :: ambrose bierce