Failing SUnit tests in 3.4b

Phil Hargett hargettp at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 21 22:05:05 UTC 2002

I typically build all plugins internal, so there's no *.so file to check.
Further, I looked in the directory containing my running instance of
squeak (also as a vm), in /usr/local/lib/squeak/3.2-6, and my build
directory and could no such *.so.

Oddly, I also noticed that although my build directory does have an
UnixProcessPlugin.c, it does not have the usual subdirectory just for this
plugin.  Is that correct?  Further, when I check the VMMaker configuration
I've used to build this VM, I notice that the plugin that appears is
UnixProcessPluginNoInThisSession--what's that?

I don't think things are entirely broken, as I am able to safely clone my
running squeak instance, as well as fork headless images.  Further, on a
prior build of this VM I know I have (de)capitated images without issue.

Hope the info helps! :)