Croquet ARB_imaging

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Dec 21 23:01:18 UTC 2002

Thanks Bert,

I'm still not comfortable with FFI stuff, and my NuBlue book is
back in Atlanta.  I suppose that I have to get an ExternalLibraryFunction
for wglGetProcAddress(), which I should then invoke to get the functions
I need.

(giving it a try)

I gave this a try, but was unsuccessful.  The following code (executed
in a workspace) resulted in an ExternalLibraryFunction with a null
handle.

func _ ExternalLibraryFunction
		name: 'glGetString'
		module: 'opengl32.dll'
		callType: ExternalFunction callTypeAPI "callTypeCDecl"
		returnType: ExternalType string
		argumentTypes: {ExternalType long}.

I tried it with both call types; neither worked.  Ideas, anyone?

Thanks again,
Joshua