[SqueakMap] (was: RV: John Maloney's BankAccount tutorial transl ate to portuguese)

Magistrello Alejandro (SFA) magistra at TELEFONICA.COM.AR
Thu Dec 26 12:39:05 UTC 2002

What about having tutorials accesible through SM ?

Maybe categorized by languages.
A 'show/hide tutorials' could be usefull too.

regards
Alejandro