Pocket PC Performance

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Thu Dec 26 20:17:24 UTC 2002

Yes, MVC is oodles faster. However, it's a bit harder to work with on a
PDA, IMHO.

The Dynapad image (R0.2) includes MVC as well as having a bit faster of a
Morphic, due to it being based on 2.8.  The CharRecog in MVC is instant-
it's really quite nice.

Yes, there will be updates to Dynapad soon- I am finally free of my
hellish 40 hours a week+fulltime college load schedule and will be doing
some serious hacking during my winter holiday...

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
"Like the creators of sitcoms or junk food or package tours, Java's designers were
consciously designing a product for people not as smart as them."  ::  paul graham