Duplicate Connector Flaps & Menu Items

Steve Elkins sgelkins at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 27 08:14:45 UTC 2002

Hi,

In a 3.4beta image, when I upgraded Connectors from 1.2c to 1.8 (via
the SqueakMap browser), I got duplicate flaps ('Class Diagrams',
'Connectors', and 'FSM') and flap menu items, which I chased as far as
the SharedFlapTabs class variable of Flaps and the postscript of the
Connectors1 ChangeSet.  I fixed the flaps with the menu and the menu
by inspecting SharedFlapTabs and removing the older 3 entries.

Does anyone else see this?  Is there a better solution?

Thanks,
Steve