mac vm carbon 3.2.2b4

O'NEEL Bruce beoneel at bluewin.ch
Fri Feb 1 15:04:14 UTC 2002

Hi,

The new VM is up on ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/3.2alpha.
Note that the directory got re-arranged thanks to John's suggestion.
It should be clear :-)

cheers

bruce

John M McIntosh writes:
 > I've posted a new mac VM 3.2.2b4 with the previously mentioned
 > changes. That should show up in the usual places sometime soon.
 >
 > As mentioned the big issue change is FFI support. Usually I post VM's
 > to few beta testers first, however in this case it goes out early to
 > you all because the number of people I know that are using FFI is
 > quite small (one). Hopefully there is more than one of you that needs
 > this feature.
 >
 > Also I'm looking for someone to test the AppleScript support under
 > OS-X, before I tackle getting the AppleScript plugin to work.
 >
 > --
 > --
 > John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com> 1-800-477-2659

Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming: "Any sufficiently complicated C
or Fortran program contains an ad-hoc, informally-specified bug-ridden
slow implementation of half of Common Lisp."

Bruce O'Neel                       phone:  +41 22 950 91 46 (fow now)
INTEGRAL Science Data Centre               +41 22 950 91 00 (switchb.)
Chemin d'Ecogia 16                 fax:    +41 22 950 91 33
CH-1290 VERSOIX                    e-mail: Bruce.Oneel at obs.unige.ch
Switzerland                        WWW:    http://isdc.unige.ch/