Persistence & DTSTTCPW: ZODB clone?

O'NEEL Bruce beoneel at bluewin.ch
Fri Feb 1 15:22:03 UTC 2002

Cees de Groot writes:
 > John Hinsley <jhinsley at telinco.co.uk> said:
 > >Oh _please!_
 > >
 > heard it ;-)
 >
 > >[..] (I heard that the zopistas were playing with using the
 > >Mozilla engine which is probably GLPLed, but might be loadable as a
 > >module to get rid of GPL objections) [..]
 >
 > The Zopistas are busy inventing a slow and bloated Smalltalk clone. We can
 > save them a lot of work by being there first ;-)

Well, not slow, though possibly well padded :-)
--
Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming: "Any sufficiently complicated C
or Fortran program contains an ad-hoc, informally-specified bug-ridden

Bruce O'Neel                       phone:  +41 22 950 91 46 (fow now)
INTEGRAL Science Data Centre               +41 22 950 91 00 (switchb.)
Chemin d'Ecogia 16                 fax:    +41 22 950 91 33
CH-1290 VERSOIX                    e-mail: Bruce.Oneel at obs.unige.ch
Switzerland                        WWW:    http://isdc.unige.ch/