AW: ModuleStorageTests all error out

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Fri Feb 1 15:50:23 UTC 2002

> I explicitly tried this after updating and it all went fine
> for me. Does anyone else see this? A Mac/Win issue perhaps?

No. It's just an issue of incorrect setup for the test cases. If there
isn't a root repository some of the setUp code is failing and raising
errors which triggers the unit tests to fail. The behavior can be seen
once you delete the root repository (I think it's in the VM directory),
then change ModuleStorageTests>>setUp into

setUp
	^[super setUp] on: Error do:[:ex| self halt: 'oops'].

That will show you an InvalidDirectoryError. So I think setUp should
really create this directory. BTW, it seems strange to me that
ModuleTests>>setUp is implemented as "self tearDown"....

Cheers,
  - Andreas