A Scheme interpreter for Squeak

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Fri Feb 1 18:39:25 UTC 2002

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002, Bergel Alexandre wrote:

> could be found on : http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~bergel/Scheme/scheme.html

Oh cool!

> Do not hesitate to send me some feedback...

Allow me to bequeath the name I thought up back when I intended to work on
it: Squeme (for Squeak Scheme). Those who use it are most Squemish :)

Looking at your page, I note you don't say how much of, oh, R5RS it
implements. Hmm. It's also an interpreter? I.e., it doesn't work like
Prolog/V? That's still interesting.

Hmm. I see SchemeClosure and SchemeContext but no
SchemeContinuation? (Sorry, this sounds critical...it's not! I'm just
trying to figure out the parameters.)

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.