[BUG]ModuleInstaller class>>fullyActivatePath:

Bergel Alexandre bergel at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Feb 1 21:24:53 UTC 2002

On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 03:56:23PM -0500, Bijan Parsia wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Feb 2002, Bijan Parsia wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to load up the module tool and I get hung on this in
> > FileRepository>>metaPrerequisites:. It doesn't seem to be in my image.

I do not have any pb for loading it into 4689. Can you load any other module stored ? Perhaps some fix freshly installer are for something...

> Note, putting in a dummy method let me finish loading the module loader.
>
> But now I don't have any modules in my list :)
>
> It also is a bit touchy about staying up top when it loses mouse focus.

Morph pb. I am very bad for designing GUI, anyway I will try to build a true gui soon.

> Oh, the update button doesn't refresh.

'update' is useful for refreshing the list of submodules. For exemple, if you ask to list the hierarchy of 'People' (by pressing 'list' button and enter 'People'), and then, you create submodule #(People Superman), you have to press 'update' for listing this last module.

Regards,
Alexandre