Web Architectures

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Sat Feb 2 04:28:54 UTC 2002

Hello,

I've been reading about an interesting web architecture for high
performance scalable internet services called SEDA. It was designed by
Matt Welsh of Running Linux fame. It is written in Java but could
possibly be ported.

Info is at:
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~mdw/proj/seda/

He has several PDFs for describing this architecture, hows and whys.
Good reading regardless of any decisions to use the architecture directly.

With all of this facinating discussion about SqueakDot, Seaside and
Squeak ZODB, etc. I thought I would toss this out for comment.

Jimmie Houchin