TextMorph events

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Sat Feb 2 04:33:05 UTC 2002

Gary McGovern wrote:

> I'm not sure what you mean there. To explain a bit better what I need:
>
> I don't want to alter or edit the text. When I click on the text I want to go to another
> page in a bookmorph, or other text in a bookmorph, or open a window or other morph,
> " rather than the I beam sitting in the textmorph for editing.

Ah, I don't know how you'd identify second link. But the first link can
be what you'd have anyway, that's to say, you could have "Click here!"
where "here" is the link. I've only ever used this to connect to a
"real" URL. So, in my case, "here" is aliased to "http://localhost".

It's "really" difficult to explain this. Best way is to play with it.
(Think of a link as a peice of text where the "real" link is a hidden
alias?)

Cheers

John

--
They're afraid, very afraid......
According to CRN magazine, Microsoft staff discovering Linux in use