About registering filelist

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Feb 2 20:15:41 UTC 2002

Hi

Ned I have the impression that I was working on a system that did not
include you fix with the archive or gzip. Could you check the file I sent
with the fix I made and the new protocol (following your suggestion
Now we have the fullname of the file and not the prefix (I'm thinking that I
should give both the fullname and the suffix this would have avoided that
all the tools have to extract the suffix from the file) because I quickly
tried to understand what was my mistake but I did not get it. Apparently I'm
confusing archive and zip

Stef