Bigger fonts + truetype font converter

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Mon Feb 4 16:29:57 UTC 2002

On Mon, 4 Feb 2002 17:19:04 +0100 Kris Gybels <kris.gybels at vub.ac.be> wrote:
>Unfortunately Squeak's default fonts are rather small for
>using them in a presentation that is to be projected on the wall.
>
>How can I get fonts bigger than the default set?

I'm not sure if you mean bigger than the single default font (NewYork10) that is used initially for menus/lists/text. If so, try the world menu/appearance/system fonts. You can pick larger sizes and/or different fonts here. I should think NewYork24 would be large enough for just about anything.

Cheers,
Bob