Toch weer antwoord: RE: Antwoord: Squeak Internationalization (vo orheen: Re: AW: AW: -- Whats this 'AW:' mean?)

Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) Jarvisb at timken.com
Mon Feb 4 16:30:31 UTC 2002

> From: G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl
> I think that I even can remember one Dutch word that could
> not be translated
>
> in American English: gezellig.

The obvious thing would be for English speakers to adopt "gezellig" into the
language.  In that vein, can you give us some idea of what "gezellig" means?
Does it have a counterpart in German or French?  (I'm not trying to be a
smart-ass here, just trying to understand).

Bob Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company