Toch weer antwoord: RE: Antwoord: Squeak Internationalization (vo orheen: Re: AW: AW: -- Whats this 'AW:' mean?)

G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl
Mon Feb 4 21:23:06 UTC 2002

Well I live in a rural part of The Netherlands and in this area we can make
sentences shorter AND longer:

two jokes about that

the first about making it longer:
question: the city with the longest name in the world
answer: Hengelooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

example two: a language shorthand
question: how does my neigbour translate the next sentence in local dialect:
Ï am sorry sir, but can you repeat that qquestion, I did not understand you
completely:

answer; HUH?