[BUG] Morphic layout advice sought

Craig Latta Craig.Latta at NetJam.ORG
Mon Feb 4 22:29:56 UTC 2002

Hi--

	I may be experiencing bugs with Morphic layout, or I might just be
composing things incorrectly. I've read the active tutorial that Ted and
Andreas wrote. I'd appreciate any advice...

	Below is a simplified example of something I'm trying to do, nesting a
proportional layout in a table layout. When I evaluate the expression,
the resulting composite morph has a line which doesn't span its parent
morph, despite its space-filling horizontal resizing directive. When I
then resize the composite morph, it gradually corrects the layout, over
the course of several mouse motion events. :)  After that, the layout
sometimes becomes incorrect during resizing, depending on how fast I
move the mouse! Try it and see how the colored morphs sometimes don't
line up correctly.

	Eventually I'd like to compose a morph with a scrollbar below, and a
painting canvas with a drawing of some axes overlaid above.

	thanks!

-C

***

(Morph new)