[ANN] Fulltext search engine.

Francisco (Pancho) Garau panchogarau at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 18:28:13 UTC 2002

Hi Scott,

I also have a Fulltext search engine completely developed in Smalltalk. It
does a very nice job when parsing text, since it recognizes several
expressions as equivalent. This means that index is made up of terms and terms
can be words or more complicated expressions like email addresses, or law
references.

It is specially prepared for spanish, it is developed for VisualWorks 5.i and
it works with (or without) GemStone.

I started playing around with your code, but I would appreciate if you keep me
up to date.

Rigth now, I have started a new job, and that is the reason I didn't
participate in the thread discussion. But I definitely want to integrate all
the "parsing technology" in your engine.

Kind Regards,
Francisco