[BUG] re: Morphic layout advice sought

Craig Latta Craig.Latta at NetJam.ORG
Tue Feb 5 02:13:16 UTC 2002

Hi Bob--

> Here is something that may do what you want.

	Thanks! I'm glad there's a workaround.

> [It] uses ProportionalLayouts to obtain the desired spacing. It seems
> that the layout mechanism saw some conflicts in who was to control
> the size of things. This seems to handle it.

	...at the expense, it seems, of the client having to keep explicit
track of inner widget geometry and spacing. The nice thing about table
layouts was freedom from that... I hope someone with available time
fixes this. :)

> In a current 3.3, LayoutFrame doesn't understand #fractions:, but
> does understand #fractions:offsets.

	Oops, that was a convenience message I added.

	thanks again!

-C

--
Craig Latta